A few days ago,惊爆资讯 the European Academy of Natural Sciences officially announced the list of new academicians in 2023.Ma Fanhua, the School of Vehicle and Languard of Tsinghua University, was elected as a foreign academician of the European Academy of Natural Sciences.
Approach Ma Fanhua
Ma Fanhua, a doctorate instructor at the School of Vehicle and Launaning of Tsinghua University, received a doctorate degree in the internal combustion engine of Xi'an Jiaotong University in 1997, professor of visiting professor of Aachen University of Technology (2006), and executive director of the mayor of Jiaxing Mayor Delta.
He is the vice president of the Automobile Branch of the China Quality Inspection Association, editor -in -chief of the Academic Journal of Sustainable Energy, Member of the International Hydrogen Energy Standard Committee (ISO / TC197), member of the International Hydrogen Energy Economic Partner Program (IPHE)(GEF), the United Nations Development Planning Department (UNDP) and the "China Fuel Battery Bus Commercial Demonstration Project (Project Funding 32 million US dollars)" deputy association (2003-2007) jointly implemented by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China.
As the first person, he won two first prizes of Beijing Science and Technology: "Burning and Basic Research on Hydrogen Moisturizing Internal Combustion Machines" (2011), "China -heavy gas internal combustion engine / car key technology and application" (2021), and), 2021, (2021),Won 1 first prize of the Machinery Industry Science and Technology Award: "Key Technology and Application of Medium -heavy Gas internal Flames" (2020).
"Key technologies for high efficiency, low -efficiency, low -emissions of hydrogen -rich gas engines" have been identified by national energy scientific and technological achievements organized by the National Energy Administration, and "key technologies for hydrogen -rich gas engines in this project have reached the international advanced level."In 2021, the China Machinery Industry Federation organized the “Key Technology and Application of Medium -heavy Hydrogen -rich Gas Internal Combination Machines” scientific and technological achievement appraisal.Theoretical research and technology have reached the international leading level, which has opened up the direction of hydrogen -rich gas internal combustion engines. "In 2022, Huang Zhen, Guo Konghui, Huang Weihe, Ma Yushan and many other academicians commented that "theoretical research and technology of hydrogen -doping gas internal combustion engine burning engines ranks internationally leading internationally."
As the person in charge of the project, 6 items of the Ministry of Science and Technology's key research and development plan, 863, and international cooperation key projects; as the person in charge of the project, one item of the National Natural Science Foundation of China is completed.As the person in charge of the project, it undertakes more than 20 local government science and technology projects and corporate cooperation projects.
More than 140 academic papers have been published, including 47 SCI papers, SCI papers have been cited more than 3,000 times, and 2 ESIs have been cited.In 2010, he won the "Outstanding Contribution Award" of the Chinese Internal Burning Machinery Society and was rated as the "Twelfth Five -Year Plan" machinery industry advanced technology worker in the China Machinery Industry Federation in 2016.10 authorized invention patents.
Main achievements and contributions
Dr. Ma Fanhua has gained a number of original research results in the fields of burning, emissions and control in hydrogen -doping natural gas fuel (HCNG) internal combustion engines.
(1) Study obtained the influence, discharge, and performance of natural gas internal combustion engines that use thin combustion or theoretical to combine with different hydrogen doping comparison.Broadness limit, improvement of effective thermal efficiency, reduced THC and CO emissions, and NOX emissions improvement.
(2) Internationally, it was the first to propose the turbulent combustion model of the HCNG internal combustion engine and the layer flow burning speed formula of the full hydrogen ratio range, and it was used in HCNG internal combustion engine combustion and work simulation simulation, and was widely used.
(3) Research results show that when the selected natural gas hydrogenation fuel with a 20 % hydrogen -mixed ratio, the comprehensive performance indicators of HCNG internal combustion engines have reached the optimal comprehensive performance indicators.The formulation of national standards provides a basis.
(4) It is proposed that the coordinated control method is selected under different load conditions of HCNG internal combustion engines, which can obtain the optimal comprehensive performance of the entire working conditions of the HCNG internal combustion engine.When a small load of HCNG internal combustion engine, the hydrogen -mixed ratio range is 30 % to 50 %; when the HCNG internal combustion engine is moderate, the hydrogen -mixed ratio range is 15 % to 30 %; when the HCNG internal combustion engine is large, the hydrogen -mixed -range range is 5 %～ 15 %.
(5) The HCNG engine performance optimization and calibration method based on neural network models and genetic algorithms can be proposed, which can greatly shorten the engine development time and cost.
(6) Leading the independent research and development of the Electric Control Jet HCNG engine, its emissions reaches the EEV (environment -friendly vehicle) emission limit on the premise of reaching the European V.) 7 % lower than the original natural gas engine (discharge to the country III), and the power remains unchanged.The development of four urban passenger cars with four HCNG engines has been successfully developed, and it has successfully demonstrated more than 100,000 kilometers in the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games and Guizhou.In 2020, the development of the first domestic 1,500 kW HCNG internal combustion engine was developed and put into commercial operation.
(7) As the "China Fuel Battery Bus Commercial Demonstration Project (Project Funding 32 million US dollars)" deputy association as the Global Environment Fund (GEF), the United Nations Development Planning Department (UNDP) and the Chinese Ministry of Science and TechnologyThe person in charge of the technical hydrogenation station participated in the development of four fuel cell city passenger cars, and successfully developed China's first hydrogen refueling station. The hydrogenation station has successfully operated since 2007.
Close to European Academy of Natural Sciences
The European Academy of Natural Sciences is established by many European scientists. It currently has 1,700 academicians, with Ludwig Nobel Prize winners. Several academicians have won the Nobel Prize.The winner is one of the most academic academic science organizations in Europe.At present, there are branches and offices in 33 countries such as Germany, Russia, and Japan.
版权声明：如非注明，此文章为本站原创文章，转载请注明： 转载自Express information website